In this video, I talk about relational honesty and:
* What it is to be an empath.
* Why it's so important for empaths to know how to anchor themselves.
* Why it's so important for empaths to know how to sort their feelings from others'.
* What it means to be HONEST in relationships, and the gift that honesty brings.
* What it means to be POLITE in relationships, and the gift that politeness cancels.
The more we grow and mature ourselves in freedom,
the more we crave REAL connection with each other.
Honesty is what it costs.
Joy, peace and love is what it pays.
* * * * *
This video has been brought to you by LAVISH LISTENING,
where you can be fully heard, and undisturbed.
The question "How are you?" is PROFOUND.
But it has been watered-down to a synonym for "Hello."
Forced or fake auto-responses of obligated okay-ness are expected.
(And if you are going through something tragic, it really doesn't matter! Every social encounter OPENS with this well-established Ritual of Insincerity.)
The question "How are you?" prompts an answer that begins with "I AM _____________."
This means many times each day, you are invited to SPEAK THE MOST POWERFUL STATEMENT that can be spoken of yourself.
And the socially-expected thing to do, is be QUICK + SLICK with your answer.
For a change... TAKE YOUR TIME, and tell your truth. ✍🏾