Nearly two months ago, on March 13th, Donald Trump signed an Executive Order that has forever changed life as we once knew it. The basis of that order was that coronavirus was deemed to be "of sufficient severity and magnitude to warrant an emergency."
Time has shown those earlier projected death rates are actually akin to the seasonal flu... which is NOT an emergency, and does NOT have the severity and magnitude to warrant this continued global lock-down. In light of that, why have constitutional rights still not been restored? (While Rockefeller's Lock Step Scenario is rapidly unfolding.)
I'm inspired to share my personal plan for S M A R T push-back. Maybe some of the thinking is agreeable to you, too:
Soft Strategies: Soft Strategies include meditation, intuition, respect for nature, entheogens, whole foods and herbs as best medicine, and other honorable paths of personal liberation. Specifically, a soft strategy is one that brings you closer to health, peace and freedom, while not subjecting you to physical harm. The forces we are up against are counting on disorderly behavior, to justify their full implementation of martial law. Being calm, rather than riotous, will minimize violence and brutality.
Master's Mind: Most have received a lifetime of conditioning to hold higher regard for external "authority," than for one's own self. THIS MUST CHANGE, and right away. A slave is a person under the control and domination of a master. A slave obeys a master. To survive the days ahead, you will need to determine within yourself that you are your own master, and no one else.
Agorism: Start creating your own connection-based marketplace. This shifts 'wealth' from monetary, to relational. Such an economy impoverishes assholes, and enriches decent people. This is ironically similar to the 'social credit' model the technocrats are pushing. When grounded in goodness and harmlessness, a social credit model is actually an efficient way for an ecosystem to self-clean, and self-police.
Restored Rights: It is reckless and unwarranted to have had our civil rights suspended, when the contagion 'emergency' that launched the Executive Order, was amended weeks ago. The danger with suspended constitutional rights is that, as time goes on... as fear, confusion, hunger, and panic grows... someone will inevitably 'misbehave.' And it will only take a few escalations for martial law to be implemented. For new 'crowd control' technologies to be used against civilians. After nearly 8 weeks in needless captivity, we will blamed for reacting to the evil and foolishness that has been imposed upon us.
If you have been feeling angry, uncertain, and want to do something productive with your energy and intelligence, please draft letters to ACLU, US Attorney for Your District, Congressman/Congresswoman/Senator/Attorney General. With thanks and respect to Dr. David E. Martin for the following template (in blue), which I encourage you to copy, paste, send, and share widely:
To Whom It May Concern:
The Declaration of a State of Emergency and the ensuing lock-down –- (which exempts persons deemed “essential” without any basis in scientific fact or in Critical Infrastructure definition under the U.S. DHS) –- violates the legal standard set forth in Jew Ho v. Williamson, 103 F. 10, 26 (C.C.N.D. Cal. 1900) due to the facts outlined here:
1. The Governor of ________ [change to your state] could not have known that there was a virulent outbreak caused by a single pathogen (reportedly SARS CoV-2) when declaring the State of Emergency;
2. No scientific evidence has been offered justifying the declaration. Mere reporting of mortality and morbidity based on pneumonia symptoms does not make an epidemic or pandemic;
3. The Governor failed to provide adequate testing to confirm or deny the presence or absence of “a novel coronavirus” and, based on recent reports from incarcerated persons, it would appear that positive tests COULD NOT have been based on community transmission as 96% of confined persons have tested positive according to Reuters, and;
4. No effort has been made by the Governor or regional health authorities to overturn the established science published in JAMA that face-masks should not be worn by healthy individuals, and that social distancing that involves the confinement of healthy individuals has neither been tested nor validated with any science whatsoever.
I kindly request that you take this matter up on behalf of the Citizens of ___________ [insert your state].
Twine: Twine immediately suggests a degree of closeness... as in entwined. Shifting out of forced darkness will be more enjoyably done with like-minded people. So, start considering, and assembling, people with whom you could share:
(1) living-space; and/or
(2) land; and/or
(3) resources, networks, skills, etc.
Together, we can find resonance and strength in each other. Together, we can reflect care, clarity and courage. 💙