* 3:00 - Shocking advice from a friend I found to be true, one year later.
* 5:00 - Dissolution + shattering of trust in institutions and establishments.
* 6:50 - When a deep need conflicts with a long-held belief.
* 9:28 - The surprising root of 'heresy,' and being a 'heretic.'
* 13:00 - It is good to review beliefs. The solid ones can withstand inquiry, and the unhelpful ones can be released.
* 15:00 - Dim the sun! Hoard the land!
* 17:45 - Divine Mother, Divine Feminine. Historically erased, but never forgotten.
* 19:00 - Righteous anger.
Looping GIF: giphy.com
Background Song: "Calm Oasis"
Background Sounds: Windchimes, birdsong and breezes are part of my soundscape. When you hear them, please just allow it to be a gentle "Hello" from the natural world.
The question "How are you?" is PROFOUND.
But it has been watered-down to a synonym for "Hello."
Forced or fake auto-responses of obligated okay-ness are expected.
(And if you are going through something tragic, it really doesn't matter! Every social encounter OPENS with this well-established Ritual of Insincerity.)
The question "How are you?" prompts an answer that begins with "I AM _____________."
This means many times each day, you are invited to SPEAK THE MOST POWERFUL STATEMENT that can be spoken of yourself.
And the socially-expected thing to do, is be QUICK + SLICK with your answer.
For a change... TAKE YOUR TIME, and tell your truth. ✍🏾