Can you relate to any of these statements? Do you have any of your own you'd add?
- Take responsibility for your own happiness.
- Your worst fear, and your highest destiny, race each other. Every day. And you get to choose the winner. Every day.
- Some days, the choice may feel so hard to make, you'll be tempted to choose stagnation, or even regression. Don't.
- It's nice when people from your old reality bless and cheer your new reality, but sometimes separation happens instead. Be okay with that.
- Notice when you give parts of your power away. Notice what causes you to do that. Transform, or transcend, the cause.
- When you finally get to know who you really are, don't apologize. Walk taller.
- Let go of time-sucks and energy-drains, so you can be fresh and available for your Deeper Values.
- Your body is rarely confused. Pay attention to your gut feelings, which work like an inner traffic signal: red, yellow and green lights, to guide you on your way.
- Trust that the world will not fall apart when you speak and live your truth. It will, in fact, be made more whole when you do.
Erika Harris © 2013