* Haptic technology and transhumanism
* How personal grooming can be a nourishing activity
* Some love for loners, households-of-one, and independent thinkers
* How to avoid getting crusty and calcified :-)
* How to release social loss
* The upside of polarization
👂🏾 Background Song = https://www.hooksounds.com/ref/erikaharris/
🔂 Looping GIF = https://giphy.com/
The question "How are you?" is PROFOUND.
But it has been watered-down to a synonym for "Hello."
Forced or fake auto-responses of obligated okay-ness are expected.
(And if you are going through something tragic, it really doesn't matter! Every social encounter OPENS with this well-established Ritual of Insincerity.)
The question "How are you?" prompts an answer that begins with "I AM _____________."
This means many times each day, you are invited to SPEAK THE MOST POWERFUL STATEMENT that can be spoken of yourself.
And the socially-expected thing to do, is be QUICK + SLICK with your answer.
For a change... TAKE YOUR TIME, and tell your truth. ✍🏾