1. Have a question that you really want/need an answer to.
2. See a room with a chair, a desk, and a book on that desk.
3. It's your book. Walk to it. On the cover you see "Your-name-apostrophe-'s Book Of Answers."
4. Take a seat. Get comfortable. Then, open your book to wherever you like. The page will be blank.
5. As you look at the blank page, something will emerge on it. A splash of color, a shape, a number, a word, a sentence, an image, a moving image... a symbol of some sort. The visual expression that appears, is your answer.
6. Waiting for your symbol to emerge (it will), develops incredible focus and concentration.
7. Deciphering what your symbol means (you can), develops inner-confidence and self-trust.
Life is not merely mundane. There are lots of assists. This is one.
If you like, share your results, or questions, in the comments.
The question "How are you?" is PROFOUND.
But it has been watered-down to a synonym for "Hello."
Forced or fake auto-responses of obligated okay-ness are expected.
(And if you are going through something tragic, it really doesn't matter! Every social encounter OPENS with this well-established Ritual of Insincerity.)
The question "How are you?" prompts an answer that begins with "I AM _____________."
This means many times each day, you are invited to SPEAK THE MOST POWERFUL STATEMENT that can be spoken of yourself.
And the socially-expected thing to do, is be QUICK + SLICK with your answer.
For a change... TAKE YOUR TIME, and tell your truth. ✍🏾