1. Have a question that you really want/need an answer to.
2. See a room with a chair, a desk, and a book on that desk.
3. It's your book. Walk to it. On the cover you see "Your-name-apostrophe-'s Book Of Answers."
4. Take a seat. Get comfortable. Then, open your book to wherever you like. The page will be blank.
5. As you look at the blank page, something will emerge on it. A splash of color, a shape, a number, a word, a sentence, an image, a moving image... a symbol of some sort. The visual expression that appears, is your answer.
6. Waiting for your symbol to emerge (it will), develops incredible focus and concentration.
7. Deciphering what your symbol means (you can), develops inner-confidence and self-trust.
Life is not merely mundane. There are lots of assists. This is one.
If you like, share your results, or questions, in the comments.